Aston Information Security
Managing Information Security risk, compliance and governance to provide assurance and protection
We are a leading information security company, specialising in:
- Compliance Consulting and advising that company-set requirements are achieved and maintained
Risk Management Identifying, understanding, controlling and reducing risk
Information Assurance Safeguarding your
Governance Ensure information security
is managed and reported properly
Virtual Information Security Manager
If information security isn't your core competency, don't worry. Repairing your car's engine maybe isn't either, nor cleaning your office windows, so what happens in circumstances like these? Outsource these services too…
Why Choose Aston Information Security
- Using our expertise in information security, we identify, assess, mitigate and manage cyber and insider risks that can affect the lifecycle of sensitive and confidential data and provide information assurance.
- Our processes have taken a number of S & P 500 companies and Japan’s largest IT services vendor through ISO 27001 certification as well as risk assessing the world’s largest IT project and auditing it against the standard.
- Our experience in the Healthcare industry is second to none, including the ISO 27799 and the NHS Information Governance standards.
- We also provide consultancy on the Direct Marketing Association’s (DMA) DataSeal, the UK Government’s Cyber Essentials scheme, all aspects of Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC).
- Our extensive knowledge and experience of Data Protection, including consulting on the some of the most sensitive UK personnel database, helps us to protect you against the Information Commissioner’s new powers of fines of up to £500,000 if there is no evidence of information security.
- We also offer risk assessment and insurance loss-adjusting services to the cyber insurance market.
We are part of the BSI Associate Consultant Programme (ACP)
This means we:
- Give you all the expert advice you’ll ever need to get you where you want to be
- Help you to put industry best practice into place within your business
- Support you throughout implementation as you work towards certification
- Share our knowledge of regulatory requirements to help you stay resilient and responsive